INFORMATION OBLIGATION CLAUSE
Information obligation clause
applies to those who have submitted personal data to the Institute in order to perform the contract / order / request /, participate in the recruitment / training /, information / opinions request or any other specified in the correspondence provided
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the general Regulation EU of the European Parliament and of the Council 679/2016 on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Building Research Institute (ITB). Its registered office is located at 00-611 Warsaw, Filtowa Street no 1.
- Contact details of the personal data protection officer: Building Research Institute; 00-611 Warsaw, Filtowa Street no 1; telephone (48 22) 579 6466; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to ensure compliance with the binding provisions of the contract / order / application to participation in the recruitment or training / receipt of information / opinion request or the other specified in the correspondence. Legal basis for the data processing is Regulation EU of the European Parliament and of the Council 679/2016 GDPR art. 6 par. 1 letter a, b, c, f.
- The administrator will not process your personal data for any other purpose and nor transfer it to the other recipients.
- You have the right to access your data and request their correction, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, transfer of data, opposition to processing, as well as the right to submit a complaint to the Polish Supervisory Authority.
- Providing your personal data is a statutory requirement and it would be used to perform the contract (order, request, application) only. You are obliged to provide the data. If failed to provide the data it would significantly hinder the execution of the realization process.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling nor be transfer to other recipients.
- Your personal data will be stored under the provisions of the Act on National Archival Resources and Archives. The storage time is specified in the internal ITB manual and is no longer than necessary to protect the legally justified interests of ITB. For the contract (order), this time provides the opportunity to use the data throughout the life cycle of the product / construction object being the subject of this contract (order).